- 1, 8-oz. Bistro To Go Fresh Guacamole*
- ¾ cup seasoned, canned black beans; well-drained
- 1 cup Mexican-style canned corn; well-drained
- 1 cup salsa
- Bite-size tortilla chips
- Place 18, 2-oz. shot glasses in a baking pan with sides.
- Spoon guacamole into a plastic bag and snip off one corner to make a medium hole. Squeeze about 1 Tbs. into each shot glass.
- Top with ½ Tbs. black beans, 1 scant† Tbs. corn, and 1 scant† Tbs. salsa.
(Be sure to cover the guacamole with the additional ingredients as guacamole turns brown when exposed to air).
- Cover with foil and refrigerate until ready to serve. Prior to serving, insert 2 bite-size tortilla chips into each shot glass. Serve with additional tortilla chips.
* Look for this product in the Produce department at Price Cutter.
† Just shy of 1 Tbs.