- 2½ cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- One, 7 oz. package Kerrygold Dubliner Irish Cheese, shredded
- 1 rounded tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Irish stout beer, e.g., Guinness
- 2 T. spicy brown mustard
- A few drops hot sauce
- A few drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ pounds cubed corn beef
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 small jar mini Gherkin pickles, drained
- 1 small jar pickled onions, available on vegetable aisle
- 1 small loaf Irish Soda Bread, cubed
Combine cheeses in a bowl with flour. Add beer to a small pot and bring up to a bubble over medium heat. Reduce the heat to simmer and, while stirring, gradually add cheese in handfuls, melting the cheese in batches. Stir in a figure-eight pattern with wooden spoon. When the cheese has been incorporated fully, stir in the mustard, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer fondue to warm fondue pot.
In a large skillet, bring 2-inches of water to a boil and blanch the cauliflower for 2 to 3 minutes, drain and arrange around the fondue pot along with corn beef, pickles, pickled onions and soda bread.